Saturday, October 23, 2010

Today at Macy's


It's the one day sale at Macy's today... \m/ \m/ \m/ as my niece would say (or type).

So, we made a dash first thing today to try and grab the items that we saw on the catalogue. Hmm, no clothes shopping (or jewelry shopping, as I've been hinting to Mr. P. medjo deadma si papa P, eh -- but that's another story).

Anyway, we shopped for kitchen stuff, (as I am trying to be a diva-ette in the cusina;). I was eye-ing the 12 pc. Pyrex set, Calphalon non-stick grill pan, Magic bullet, Crock-pot and a convection, rotisserie oven. Medjo madami ng slight, but it was 60%++ off so we took advantage of the savings, right?

Sa dami, Mrs. P was looking for a cart, calls the attendant and asks, "Where are your carts?", and he looked at me like I was jologs (or ghetto in the US), and said, "We don't have carts here"... Mrs. P thought balloon- nag-mamaganda, hindi naman maganda (mind you, lalaki ito ha), but I ended up saying, "So, how do I carry all of these then?" Sabay nag tutu-turo.

Ending, he carried our stuff all the way to the register. Thought balloon #2, ayan, ang ganda mo kasi, wala palang cart ha? Buhatin mo yan ngayon.

Hay simple victories..

No comments:

Post a Comment