Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's Been Eleven Weeks...


So far, I have been adjusting.

...adjust to being married
...adjust to being a wife
...adjust to living in the US
...adjust to not having a job
...adjust to quitting smoking

There are so many milestones that I'm thankful for

Mr. Pavia said it seems like I haven't put my *rockin' equestrian* boots on the ground, and it seems like I'm still on a holiday in the US.

He's right. Not until I gain 30 pounds, get stressed from work, cut a driver on the freeway (or be cut by a stupid driver on the freeway), I am still on vacay mode.

Can't complain!

2 comments:

  1. Mag preggers na kasi!

    Also, d ko kaya ang "travelling with best friend" description.

    Have fun writing about your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adi, is there something you're not telling me? May bago ka na bang bff sa Cambodge?

    ReplyDelete