Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kape't Pandesal


It's my second cup of coffee at 10:35am. First at 7:00am...

Mr. P is off to work one Saturday every month, and this is when I feel most like a housewife. I think, by default, most wives (or women) would clean their homes when the husband is away.

In a span of three hours, I've loaded the laundry, loaded the dryer, folded the clothes,de-cluttered the apartment, cleaned the kitchen, the stove, washed the dishes, sprayed the bathroom, watered the plants, prepped the chicken for lunch, cut the coupons for the week, swept the floor...

Now I'm here sitting, having my second cup of coffee and pandesal, (flashback to our helper at home, having coffee and pandesal after she did her chores for the morning). Hahaha, the worst part about it is, I'm enjoying it. Wait until it's my 60th Saturday though, malamang sinusumpa ko na to - OR wait til we get our TV, walang chore2! Haha. Oh, gee.. I miss having helpers, sometimes.

Doe-eyed-fear thought: Paano na lang kung maging tatay at nanay na kami? Kaya namin to! Exciting!

Hay, for now, long way to go, Saturday. still have to cook, get some groceries, mop the floor, change the beddings, (take a shower) bago dumating si ser.

No comments:

Post a Comment