Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Couple Cooking 101


They say cooking as a couple is supposed to add to the "bonding" experience.

We tried it, and found out that couple cooking means the wife (ie. me) will do all the labour, while the husband tells you the step-by-step procedure... chop the garlic hun, chop onions, make meatballs, make stock, etc.

Ok, to be fair, he was doing some handyman work while I cook. (We were both in the kitchen though, so bonding time, check). He was working on building me a pseudo door so that the smell from the kitchen when we cook will not reach the living room/bedroom, so sige na nga, guiding me with the procedure is acceptable.

We attempted to cook miswa nga pala from Mr. P's memory. Masarap naman, naging pang pamilya lang ang serving size (I think it's good for 10). Then the miswa is not of good quality kaya medjo doughy.

It was a good start, kain na!

No comments:

Post a Comment