Sunday, October 24, 2010

Being Married Series

This may be a first of a series of how being married is like, and how things are changing for me.

I'm not complaining. It's the truth. It can sometimes be frustrating, but it sure is amusing (for me). I'm getting the hang of this marriage life, bit by bit.

So, today, I was scheduled to go to the salon for a Brazilian blow-out hair straightening service (brazilian straightening is different from brazilian wax, it's straightening for your crown of hair, not straightening your.. oh, I won't go there.)

Anyway, this Brazilian-straightening-of-your-crown-hair thing is a bit expensive, $290! (without tip in-fact, and I almost felt faint.)

The thing is, if I were single, I wouldn't even think about it. I would justify the salon visit as a reward (as most women would). I deserve it, I'm working hard, and I need to pamper myself once in awhile. Now, I have to think twice, even if I was already inside the parlor...

I did back track, thinking we were doing the grocery today.. stupid food, who needs to eat anyway?

Needless to say, I did't get the straightening thingy, even if my hair looks like this:



Yaks.

2 comments: