Thursday, January 22, 2015

Full Disclosure

I used to want to be a children's book writer.

Then I wanted to be a travel blogger (and spin off to have my own online show).

After that, I wanted to be a ghost speech writer, a life coach, a brand consultant.

15 years later, I am able to do all these -  I spin tales to children, I do travel selfies and post it on my wall, I help compose emails, I give unsolicited advise, and people consult me on brands to buy for their dry skin, adult acne, skin rash... (Eucerin, Oxy, Caladryl).

The thing is, I did not give up on these options. Save for being a life coach, the rest can be a career fallback. (You need to be certified to be a life coach, I don't think I have the scale and patience to take the class.) Everything else on the list are a possibility eventually. It's not a race, it's a probable destiny.

Ok, I lied. I don't do much selfies. I help compose my own emails. I hold my tongue and give unsolicited advise in my head, and I use all the skin related products.

I do consider working on these options, not as a goal, but part of my growing list of things I can do based on my current skill (yabang).

QOTD: At the end of the day - you sleep.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment