Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Before I Gear Up for 2011..

...wait, it's the 2nd week of January na? 1.11.11!

So much has happened in 2010, I'm just only now catching my breath, mellowing down, and planning for my next steps.

All I know is I am very thankful.

In this new year, more than writing down my new year's resolution, I think that there should be a new revolution - people should also write down what they are thankful for in the past year. Resolutions are broken, but being thankful is a constant reminder that life is good and we are blessed.

So in 2010, I was (am) thankful for these..

1. I welcomed 2010 with Paolo (Vegas, baby!), now I welcome 2011 with him again. After three long years of being in a long distance relationship, spending time together is ika nga ni Mario Hernando- 5 stars.

2. Beth and Dyosa visited me in PNH! One of my highlights in Cambodge! Naging tuk2 driver pa ako!

3. Michael Sibi Santiago's Diva Exhibit. Happy and elated for a friend's success and talent.

4. I spent my birthday in Pilipinas. Seeing great friends, eating good food, naka at least four birthday celebrations din ako ha! Looking forward to seeing dear friends again soon.

5. Just spending half of the year in Cambodge with lovely Pinoy (and international) friends, and superb media colleagues is more than the blessing I can pray for.

6. My weird hen party in SNG. I mean a bride's MOH usually does this for her, but two of your bosses throwing it for you? I still don't know if I'm touched or horrified. A little bit of both I guess.

7. QUITTING SMOKING!!!! Good golly, finally!! Now, if I only have the same will power to sweat off this extra pounds that is steadily creeping up on me. (Something to be thankful for in 2011 maybe?!;)

8. Spending my first Halloween in in WeHo, first Thanksgiving (and first party hosting), a lot of firsts- and more to come!

9. Fixing up the nest with the hubby. Weekends are mostly spent at home with the cozy and warm ambiance of the casa.

10. Reuniting with old friends in the US. It has been 10 years since Claire, Sherryl, Oliver and I first worked together. W-O-W.

11. Good health, food on our table, warm clothes.

12. ..and finally, 2010 is the year I became MrsPavia. Akalain mong babae pala ko.


No comments:

Post a Comment