Friday, November 12, 2010

Mornings Are Not The Same

Three months ago, my morning is usually the most solemn time of the day. I wake up, stretch, start the day with a smile, positivity, and eagerness to face the day.

Fast forward to today, it's still the same- stretch, smile, positivity, eager.. only thing is, two people now share the bathroom *aargh*. So I wake up earlier, prepare my clothes, prepare the Mr.'s scrubs, prepare our lunch boxes, breakfast (sometimes), etc.. it's no longer as calm as it used to be.

Kaya nga whenever the Mr. has to work early and I just stay home or leave later, I treasure quiet moments alone. Cup of coffee, check my emails, read the news..peace and quiet and open air..



Haay, once and a while it's good, pero cheesy as it sounds, it's great to wake up next to the person who gives you several reasons to smile every day, its ok to surrender the calm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment